Tuesday, December 7, 2010
CHAPTER 1 .....................HALF ZOMBIES.
None of us could fall asleep.We were all to busy looking at a wiggling grave stone.And the name on it was scarier!It read:HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!I WILL RISE AGAIN!1600-1900.''THAT GUY LIVED 300 YEARS!''Dillon's voice rang out.The grave stone burst open,and out of the dirt came a black figure,a zombie,then I knew it,my name was zombie,some crazy family member from like a zillion years ago created life,the after-life,to come alive!Then a tree root from under the ground grabbed me,and then I was getting pulled under to my Grand-Mother's coffin.I glanced over at Ryan and Dillon.Dillon was stabbing the zombie with a pen(witch did nothing)and Ryan was being pulled under too.I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard before I was pulled under was Dillon screaming his head off because the zombie stabbed him with a SWORD.''TYSON,WHAT IS THIS PLACE?''Ryan's voice said to me as I opened my eyes wondering where the heck I was.I looked around,and I saw a large pile with wepons and hats that turn you invisible when you put them on.I heard a roar behind us.A zombie jumped over and scratched me,then before Ryan could run,
Labels:
zombie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment